Вы можете разместить свою рекламу в этом месте и на этой странице на любой интересующий Вас срок!
Например с рекламой продаж путевок в страну в этой статье или оказание любого вида услуг.
Historical-Memorial Museum of Stepan Bandera, Old Ugrinov
- Этот материал вы можете прочитать на русском языке
- Цей матеріал ви можете прочитати українською мовою
Местонахождение объекта на карте
Координаты GPS: 48.9497, 24.3646
You may also be interested in:
In 1998, the local museum "Boykivshchina" was opened in the Valley, one of the youngest museums in the Carpathian region. Thanks to the foundation of the well-known family of public figures of Antonovych, the museum received a new premise in 2003.
For centuries, a legend has been passed from mouth to mouth about the amazing history of the creation of the monastery of St. Gerard. According to legend, local people in the forest found the icon of the Mother of God of Kohavin. For centuries, a legend has been passed from mouth to mouth about the amazing history of the creation of the monastery of St. Gerard. According to legend, local people in the forest found the icon of the Mother of God of Kohavin. It happened in 1646.Rumors about the healing power of the icon spread quickly, and soon pilgrims from different cities were drawn to it.At first the shrine was kept in a small chapel, but later a wooden church wasspecially built for it. The study of the icon involved a special commission, which, having recorded numerous cases of healing, recognized it as miraculous.In 1868 a magnificent stone church appeared. Masters createdit in the style of neo-Gothic.Later in the same style built a stone chapel. For a long time here lived the Carmelite monks.During the Soviet era, both the temple and the monastery ceased to exist. The crosses were torn down, the flax was kept in the church, and a boarding school for mentally retarded children was located in the monastery.The miraculous icon of the eve of the Second World War has been taken by the monks,who were trying to save it from destruction. Now this shrine is kept in Poland.The Ukrainian temple has only a copy of the holy image.Now the temple and the monastery have resumed their activities. The church was named in honor of the Protection of the Holy Virgin. And the monastery of St. Gerard serves as a haven for the monks-redemtoristov.By the way, after visiting this miraculous place, be sure to go down to the healing source, which has been pouring here from the ground for many centuries.
Комментарии доступны только авторизированным пользователям!
Авторизоваться или зарегистрироваться вы можете нажав на ссылку
Ваш комментарий будет первым!